On-Farm Rodent Control with Lodi Gems
This is our on-farm rodent guide covering:
- How to investigate: a survey (looking for smear marks, runs, droppings, fur deposits, urine areas), UV tracking, damage (chewing/gnawing).
- Key locations to bait in protecting farms.
- The difference in formulations – when and why.
- Risk management – keeping workers and the farm safe. Animal health and welfare (pigs are highly susceptible to bromadiolone so may need to use other active e.g. difenacoum instead).
- Resistance management – using a single feed alongside others.
- Other prevention methods such as control sprays, proofing materials, and CRRU guidance.
HOW TO CONTROL RODENTS ON FARMS WITH LODI GEMS
With rodent activity on the rise, up by 120% since lockdown began, it is looking like rat and mice numbers on farms over Autumn and Winter could hit an all-time high.
Check out our rodent control user guide to learn how to protect your farm from infestations this Autumn.
View our full range of pest control products