Ruby Grain 25
Ruby - Difenacoum Based Baits
Product: Ruby Grain 25
Description: 150g pouch of 25g grain sachets, 0.0025% Difenacoum
ENQUIRE: Ruby Grain 25
Ruby Grain 25 contains the multi feed active Difenacoum that gives users the confidence to treat a rodent infestation in more sensitive areas/ homes where pets, animals and children may also frequent. The active ingredient is lower in toxicity to other actives and rodents will need to feed multiple times to hit a lethal dose.
Each 150g pouch contains 6 x 25g grain sachets, enough for 1-2 x rat bait points.
Medium to high infestations require a number of bait points. Bait refills may be required to replenish any bait taken. Once bait-take has stopped, the infestation has been controlled, so bait must be withdrawn from the bait stations and disposed of correctly. Always read the label.
Active: 0.0025% Difenacoum
- Check for signs of activity in and around buildings. This can be burrows or runs. Rats are very cautious and will run beside buildings and look to hide in any cover that might offer them a form of safety.
- Place tamperproof bait stations every 5-10m apart where there are signs of rodent activity and in areas where rodents would feel safe and not exposed.
- Place 100g of Ruby Grain into each of the bait stations.
- Check the bait 5-7 days after the first treatment and replenish any bait taken.
- Search for, remove and dispose of any dead rodents that are found.