Also known as the ‘DUFFUS’ or ‘BARREL’ mole trap. Another fantastic trap for catching those unwanted garden pests. Double entry trap catches and humanely kills mole from either side as it passes through the tunnel.
- Fast action humane kill
- Double entry dual setting trap
- Used by professionals
- Push the strangle loop down from the top whilst careful placing setting arm into setting hook.
- Repeat the process on other side of trap. The trap is now at full set.
How to Use
- Look for signs of mole activity such as fresh earth on mole hills. Do not place trap in a mole hill, but prod ground close by with stick to find a run. When the stick push’s through soil it will indicate a tunnel. Use a finger to see which way tunnel runs.
- Place trap on top of ground in line with direction of tunnel. Mark out area around trap using a knife and remove turf and soil to expose tunnel.
- Remove any loose soil in tunnel and place trap set trap into the tunnel.
- Careful fill any gaps around the sides of trap, so not to leave any air pockets. Cover the trap with a light sprinkle of loose soil to block out any light entering the tunnel.
- Remember to mark location of traps.
- Please check daily.
- Rub soil over trap before use to remove scent.
- Never wash a trap that has caught a mole
- Rub the scent off caught moles into the tunnels of other moles and place trap.